doodle...

doodle...
I like to Doodle

Thursday 7 April 2011

New Shoes!

I bought new Shoes!

Yes they are Dr Martens

Whilst on a break at work the other day I was reading a magazine and saw these shoes advertised.
It was love at first sight.
I tore the page out, took it home and odered then immediately..and today Viola! they arrived.
Dont you love that feeling of opening a new package, heart beating in excitement.?.And there they were ...laying wrapped in tissue paper...so  delicately.
The first thing I did was smell  them - yes...call me odd..but I love to  smell new things, particularly leather.,,
I slipped off my slippers....and like Cinderella...put my foot into the shoe....but ALAS !...I was not Cinderella but one of the ugly sisters...the shoe was too tight.
Sigh
How dissapointing
So  tomorrow I will  arrange to return them and get the  next size up.
I may have to wait 3/4 days now...but there is a silver lining...I'll have another package to open!

No comments:

Post a Comment